Problem with x-530 5.1 logitech speakers

xxvousxx

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
alright the problem basically is that when i play a game, watch youtube videos, basically everything the 2 side/rear speakers dont play anything, the center, 2 fronts and subs work fine. but when i test the speakers in control panel they work fine, they also work if i plug them specifically into an ipod. is the problem my sound card, im pretty sure its not a 5.1 in fact i don't even know what its called

Solution
If you have 5.1 on your board, take out the expansion card and install the drivers from the board's CD, and plug-in the green, black, and orange jacks.

If you don't, and your sound card is not 5.1/7.1, the x-530 won't work properly - get a 5.1 sound card and install its drivers and control software.
If you have 5.1 on your board, take out the expansion card and install the drivers from the board's CD, and plug-in the green, black, and orange jacks.

If you don't, and your sound card is not 5.1/7.1, the x-530 won't work properly - get a 5.1 sound card and install its drivers and control software.

Solution

Apples_21

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
if you have realtek hd integrated audio there is an option in the sound manager... i cant remember but its just a box and you tick it and you should have sound through all of your speakers. if i remember there is a little description and its not hard to find.

TRENDING THREADS