Nightlife: Using subfolders?????

Maxis said we could use sub folders now for everything, so why is it
that some people are reporting they can't use sub folders in the
download folder? I'm getting confused! This doesn't make sense at all!

deene
4 answers Last reply
More about nightlife subfolders

    I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you should
    restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
    recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
    know the answer.

    "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
    > Maxis said we could use sub folders now for everything, so why is it
    > that some people are reporting they can't use sub folders in the
    > download folder? I'm getting confused! This doesn't make sense at all!
    >
    > deene

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:11:00 -0400, "meanornerywench"
    <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:

    >I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you should
    >restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
    >recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
    >know the answer.

    Are you sure it's not that the objects or hacks are incompatible?
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    It could be but when they are in the main download folder, I have no
    problems with them. I also did away with all hacks except those MTS2
    tested. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the speed of a machine
    or that could be a far reach.

    Also, does anyone know a way of disabling the startup search NL does that
    asks if you want to disable or enable? Thanks.

    > On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:11:00 -0400, "meanornerywench"
    > <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:
    >
    > >I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you
    should
    > >restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
    > >recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
    > >know the answer.
    >
    > Are you sure it's not that the objects or hacks are incompatible?
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Nevermind, I found out how to turn it off. It's in options.

Sims Download Games Video Games