Nightlife: Using subfolders?????

Maxis said we could use sub folders now for everything, so why is it
that some people are reporting they can't use sub folders in the
download folder? I'm getting confused! This doesn't make sense at all!

deene

I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you should
restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
know the answer.

"deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message
> Maxis said we could use sub folders now for everything, so why is it
> that some people are reporting they can't use sub folders in the
> download folder? I'm getting confused! This doesn't make sense at all!
>
> deene

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:11:00 -0400, "meanornerywench"
<mean@ornery.wench> wrote:

>I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you should
>restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
>recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
>know the answer.

Are you sure it's not that the objects or hacks are incompatible?
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

It could be but when they are in the main download folder, I have no
problems with them. I also did away with all hacks except those MTS2
tested. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the speed of a machine
or that could be a far reach.

Also, does anyone know a way of disabling the startup search NL does that
asks if you want to disable or enable? Thanks.

> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:11:00 -0400, "meanornerywench"
> <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:
>
> >I am having that problem. Some groups said that after installing you
should
> >restart your system. Did that but still can't use subfolders except for
> >recolors of original Maxis stuff. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to
> >know the answer.
>
> Are you sure it's not that the objects or hacks are incompatible?
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Nevermind, I found out how to turn it off. It's in options.