XP Pro Boot STOP error

Greetings, After 12 months of flawless operation and not a single BSOD.
I have encountered a problem with
Windows XP pro. During a network setup wizard procedure in XP pro the
system required a restart after the
network setup wizard finished, XP rebooted to "Unknown HARD ERROR" and
stopped. The error screen or BSOD reported,

KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

STOP: 0X0000007A (0XE1751274,0XC00000A3,0XBF88D953,0X12B1D860)

(WIN32K.SYS-ADDRESS BF88D953 BASE AT BF800000, DATESTAMP 3DB6D462)

The system
Asus P4S8X MOBO
WIN XP-PRO SP1 and all XP updates to date except SP2
1G PC2700 RAM
2 SEAGATE 80G SATA DRIVES, RAID-0
1 Seagate 8G IDE drive
1 Samsung DVD player
1 Samsung CDRW 40-16-48
1 Sony-Floppy

FireWall in use, Norton System Pro 2003 in use, Spy-bot in use,
Add-Aware in use and all XP updates installed except SP2.

The system will not boot to normal or any safe mode.
I have tried to use to repair console from xp disk, chkdsk reports no
problems, chkdsk-/p or /f or /r will not run
and hang after about 10 seconds, screen displays 0% complete after 6
hours.

I have spent days reading Knowledge base files and web sites that
identify similar problems, but no clear directions
for dealing with SATA RAID-0 repair procedures.

Thank You For Your Time And Consideration
Mike H.

Stop 0x0000007A or KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_fvlq.asp

--
Good Day
Haus