Digits

So, why do the Sims in Nightlife "animations" (i.e. WooHoo, Engagement etc)
have only an index finger and a blocky hand now?

--
Melanie

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.
4 answers Last reply
More about digits

    "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > So, why do the Sims in Nightlife "animations" (i.e. WooHoo, Engagement
    > etc) have only an index finger and a blocky hand now?

    NL resets the graphics quality settings to medium or so, so you might bump
    it up back to high. (On low they have hands like lego people)

    Your games graphics settings have probably been changed by the installation
    of NL. You will need to change them back.

    MM

    "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > So, why do the Sims in Nightlife "animations" (i.e. WooHoo, Engagement
    > etc) have only an index finger and a blocky hand now?
    >
    > --
    > Melanie
    >
    > Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:33:14 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >NL resets the graphics quality settings to medium or so, so you might bump
    >it up back to high. (On low they have hands like lego people)

    Yeah, I was kinda freaked out when I started up my game and the
    textures were all out of whack! They were ghostly and ghastly lol,
    transparent and bleak.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Oh great..............thanks, I'll do that.

    --

    "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > Your games graphics settings have probably been changed by the
    > installation of NL. You will need to change them back.
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> So, why do the Sims in Nightlife "animations" (i.e. WooHoo, Engagement
    >> etc) have only an index finger and a blocky hand now?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Melanie
    >>
    >> Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

Sims Games Video Games