Slashdot - TIVO to allow personal information to be sent t..

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 20, 2005 4:19:25 AM

TiVo Lets You Respond to Ads
from the step-in-the-right-direction dept.
posted by CmdrTaco on Tuesday July 19, @09:05 (Television)
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/07/19/12...

Scott Peterson

--
A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
...... Milton Berle

562/643
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 10:38:17 PM

Yes,I will give them all the false,distorted and
skewed information and data they can handle........
July 21, 2005 10:33:02 AM

SAC441@webtv.net (SAC 441) wrote in news:3302-42DEFC89-102@storefull-
3251.bay.webtv.net:

> Yes,I will give them all the false,distorted and
> skewed information and data they can handle........

Is this before or after learning how it works? We already know you spout off
before...

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 21, 2005 8:35:50 PM

"Howard" <stile99@email..com> wrote in message
> SAC441@webtv.net (SAC 441) wrote in news:3302-42DEFC89-102@storefull-
> 3251.bay.webtv.net:
>
>> Yes,I will give them all the false,distorted and
>> skewed information and data they can handle........
>
> Is this before or after learning how it works? We already know you spout
> off
> before...
>
> --
doesn't matter, he doesn't have the option of what info is given
based on what i've read. he gets to hit thumbs up and thats it.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:00:20 AM

In article <G9QDe.9799$Zx3.8760@trndny05>, "RobR" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>"Howard" <stile99@email..com> wrote in message
>> SAC441@webtv.net (SAC 441) wrote in news:3302-42DEFC89-102@storefull-
>> 3251.bay.webtv.net:
>>
>>> Yes,I will give them all the false,distorted and
>>> skewed information and data they can handle........
>>
>> Is this before or after learning how it works? We already know you spout
>> off
>> before...
>>
>> --
>doesn't matter, he doesn't have the option of what info is given
>based on what i've read. he gets to hit thumbs up and thats it.

So Ummmmmm, DONT HIT THUMBS UP THEN!!!
!