Young people nowadays...

I figured out a GREAT way to populate downtown after my
deleteallcharacters venture. Or so I thought... apparently college
kids nowadays don't go out... DOH... guess I'll have to do it the old
fashioned way. Make lots of babies :)

Hmm... OR, I could use the tombstone of L&D to spawn like a hundred
NPCs and have them live on a empty lot with a telephone...

Plan B it is!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:26:19 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>I figured out a GREAT way to populate downtown after my
>deleteallcharacters venture. Or so I thought... apparently college
>kids nowadays don't go out... DOH... guess I'll have to do it the old
>fashioned way. Make lots of babies :)
>
>Hmm... OR, I could use the tombstone of L&D to spawn like a hundred
>NPCs and have them live on a empty lot with a telephone...
>
>Plan B it is!

UPDATE: Plan B is a success...

Gary, the poor shmuck... a university student, he thought virtually
all the women on campus were hot. But they thought he was a dweeb.
Then she walks in... Contessa Vana, the grand vampire! A university
icon appears in her thought bubble, followed by a picture of her,
smiling... and of all people, she finds him hot! It will be
interesting to see if he can finish university as a vampire :)
Probably not, if one of the final exams take place in daylight... LOL
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Use Pescado's Uni clock to reset the timer or bring the exam closer. You
can't move classes, but he should be able to do enough things to never need
to go to class.

MM

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Use Pescado's Uni clock to reset the timer or bring the exam closer.
> You can't move classes, but he should be able to do enough things to
> never need to go to class.
>
> MM

I had been using Carrigon's College Helping Hand. Wonder if this Uni
clock you're talking about is better? I'm afraid to add any hacks right
now. LOL Yes, I'm a coward!!

deene

I have not use the helping hand so I do not know. The college clock allows
you to go back to the start of a semester, and move to the end of it. It
does not do the work for you, nor can you use it to improve grades or
anything like that.

Also, all Sims can use it to regenerate their lifetime want, like, if they
are still in college (or teens) and their lifetime want is 6 grandchildren
you can force the game to reroll and (hopefully) get something better.

MM