How Cool Is This?

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Doing my first computer build, my wife and I have both had/have laptops but never a desktop. I am getting a desktop because I am tired of my laptops overheating "while doing menial tasks". For my build I got a full tower, with 7 120mm fans and 2 80mm fans. After looking around at price difference/effectiveness I also got a cooler master hyper 212 plus. I will be using an Intel i7-2600k with an Asus P867 Deluxe and an EVGA Nvidia 570 Superclocked GPU. I really want my computer to run at cold to cool, and I will be gaming alot, watching movies, doing homework... What do you think, about this for nonoverclocking and overclocking?

You can overclock easy that monster. What are you are doing with some much fans ? 4 good fans 2 intake , 2 outake is a verry good solution for case cooling. For now you don't need to overclock 2600k its powerfull cpu , or maybe raise the multiplier from bios to 4.2 it will be more than enough.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
So from what I understand the cooler a computer runs the longer it lasts, and I am a poor college student so I really need this to last for 6 years +. Also this is pretty much my budget dream machine. Had to really work on the wife to get this :) She is a sweetheart but she doesn't understand about these things. What can I do to further improve the longevity of this computer?

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
i usualy use corsair or seasonic with a single 12 volts line that are 50 amp,the azza use 5 lines for 12 volts 2 of them are 18 amps one is at 20 amps another at 22 apms and the last one 0.5 amps.whait to see if someone could suggest something else if you did not bought it