Does anyone know of any other public newsgroups other than Microsoft that we
can connect to via Outlook Express ? Please send your replies
londellcae@msn.com as well as to the group

Do a search on google.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
"Londell" <Londellcae@msn.com> wrote in message news:eHmjXH$hEHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
| Does anyone know of any other public newsgroups other than Microsoft that we
| can connect to via Outlook Express ? Please send your replies
| londellcae@msn.com as well as to the group

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:06:06 -0500, » mrtee « <hingelicker at
new.rr.com> wrote:

>Do a search on google.
Your ISP may have a news server to which you can connect. Ask them if
they supply a USENET server, and if so, how to set up this service.
Usually, ISPs have help pages for this purpose.

IF you will let us know who your ISP is, we coulld probably let you
know if they provide newsgroups.

Donald L McDaniel
Keep the thread intact
Post reply to original newsgroup

Londell wrote:
> Does anyone know of any other public newsgroups other than Microsoft
> that we can connect to via Outlook Express ? Please send your replies
> londellcae@msn.com as well as to the group
Here is one to which I subscribe: www.terabyteunlimited.com [this is the
site, go there to select specific newsgroups]
--
Gene K