Problem getting Nero-burned dvd's to load on Samsung DVD player

My Samsung DVD unit will play ONLY Memorex -R dvd's. Once I get them to load (anywhere from 3 to 20 attempts) they are fine and by running them through DVD Santa and then through DVD Shrink (at a maximum of 3500 mB), I have no break-up whatsoever near the end of the movie.

I've read that Memorex are no good for this application but they are the ONLY ones that work on my Samsung unit - and they work well - once I get them to load. What am I doing wrong?
5 answers Last reply
More about problem nero burned load samsung player
  1. Have you tried to use imgburn?
  2. Do you mean to use imgburn instead of NERO ROM 10?
  3. Yes imgburn is much better!
  4. KellyBash said:
    My Samsung DVD unit will play ONLY Memorex -R dvd's. Once I get them to load (anywhere from 3 to 20 attempts) they are fine and by running them through DVD Santa and then through DVD Shrink (at a maximum of 3500 mB), I have no break-up whatsoever near the end of the movie.

I've read that Memorex are no good for this application but they are the ONLY ones that work on my Samsung unit - and they work well - once I get them to load. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so very much for your assistance. I have downloaded ImgBurn and will use it next time I burn a movie. I am also giving ConvertX to DVD a try (I usually use DVD Santa). Again, thank you very much.
  5. Good Luck!
Ask a new question

Read More

DVD Writers DVD DVD Players Samsung Storage