Sign in with
Your question

Problem getting Nero-burned dvd's to load on Samsung DVD player

Last response: in Storage
August 28, 2011 1:41:05 PM

My Samsung DVD unit will play ONLY Memorex -R dvd's. Once I get them to load (anywhere from 3 to 20 attempts) they are fine and by running them through DVD Santa and then through DVD Shrink (at a maximum of 3500 mB), I have no break-up whatsoever near the end of the movie.

I've read that Memorex are no good for this application but they are the ONLY ones that work on my Samsung unit - and they work well - once I get them to load. What am I doing wrong?
a b Ô Samsung
a c 197 G Storage
September 1, 2011 3:25:54 PM

Have you tried to use imgburn?
m
l
September 1, 2011 4:01:31 PM

Do you mean to use imgburn instead of NERO ROM 10?
m
l
Related resources
a b Ô Samsung
a c 197 G Storage
September 2, 2011 5:25:55 AM

Yes imgburn is much better!
m
l
September 2, 2011 11:36:17 AM

KellyBash said:
My Samsung DVD unit will play ONLY Memorex -R dvd's. Once I get them to load (anywhere from 3 to 20 attempts) they are fine and by running them through DVD Santa and then through DVD Shrink (at a maximum of 3500 mB), I have no break-up whatsoever near the end of the movie.

I've read that Memorex are no good for this application but they are the ONLY ones that work on my Samsung unit - and they work well - once I get them to load. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so very much for your assistance. I have downloaded ImgBurn and will use it next time I burn a movie. I am also giving ConvertX to DVD a try (I usually use DVD Santa). Again, thank you very much.
m
l
a b Ô Samsung
a c 197 G Storage
September 2, 2011 5:22:27 PM

Good Luck!
m
l
!