Looking for xmltv2tivo

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 23, 2005 10:13:33 AM

Hello,
I would appreciate if someone can tell me where I can find the
xmltv2tivo utility.
Thanks.

More about : xmltv2tivo

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:52:57 PM

In article <gun3e11r5jfji62honvhdtc857m147piqq@4ax.com>,
Miker X <emailaddress@myisp.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I would appreciate if someone can tell me where I can find the
> xmltv2tivo utility.
> Thanks.

Try googling:

xmltv2tivo download
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:12:46 PM

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:52:57 GMT, Jack Zwick <jackzwick@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <gun3e11r5jfji62honvhdtc857m147piqq@4ax.com>,
> Miker X <emailaddress@myisp.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I would appreciate if someone can tell me where I can find the
>> xmltv2tivo utility.
>> Thanks.
>
>Try googling:
>
>xmltv2tivo download

The only place I know that has this utility is TIVO canada which is
blocked to US resident. Here is the website. I can't even open it.
http://www.tivocanada.com/long/index.php
January 12, 2006 4:08:26 AM

Has anyone found another place to access the xmltv2tivo application?
!