matt

When I get the baloon to notify me to download SP2, I
click download but the autoupdate tray icon disappears
and does not download. Anyway around this?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sure, go to the Microsoft download site and get it yourself; don't screw
with the automatic feature.

"Matt" <Mtts28@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When I get the baloon to notify me to download SP2, I
> click download but the autoupdate tray icon disappears
> and does not download. Anyway around this?

You're in the waiting line:
http://news.com.com/Microsoft+sends+security+update+to+home+PCs/2100-1002_3-5316838.html?tag=nefd.top
www.coribright.com