Guardian have you seen Mermaid's Cove's response to Mr. Ce..

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html

Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes and
hair, I came across this and thought of you.

Happy Homemaker
12 answers Last reply
More about guardian mermaid cove response

    "Happy Homemaker29" <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html
    >
    > Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes and
    > hair, I came across this and thought of you.
    >
    > Happy Homemaker

    Here's a blog that actually contacted Jack and got some snide reponses from
    him. Thought you would be interested. If you don't want me to send you
    links like these, just let me know.

    http://keepyourkillingclean.blogspot.com/2005/02/jack-thompson-is-douche-bag.html

    HH

    She is wonderful isn't she!!! Hairfish you do the sim world good!

    --
    Rhiannon

    > "Happy Homemaker29" <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html
    >>
    >> Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes and
    >> hair, I came across this and thought of you.
    >>
    >> Happy Homemaker
    >>

    > Here's a blog that actually contacted Jack and got some snide reponses
    > from him. Thought you would be interested. If you don't want me to send
    > you links like these, just let me know.
    >
    > http://keepyourkillingclean.blogspot.com/2005/02/jack-thompson-is-douche-bag.html
    >
    > HH

    This is SO interesting and really rather funny despite the impact on The
    Sims. Thanks for posting.

    http://illspirit.com/index.php?page=art_of_war

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Happy Homemaker29" <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html
    >
    > Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes and
    > hair, I came across this and thought of you.
    >
    > Happy Homemaker

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:58:43 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html
    >
    >Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes and
    >hair, I came across this and thought of you.

    Yay I have my own research team LOL

    Thanks HH, that was hilarious! If only that little ratbag would ever
    read it... which I doubt, since all he ever does is make allegations,
    email people telling them to read the bible, and pose for publicity
    shots.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:58:43 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    > <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/sims2/nood/index.html
    >>
    >>Thought you might be interested. When I went there for some clothes
    >>and
    >>hair, I came across this and thought of you.
    >
    > Yay I have my own research team LOL
    >
    > Thanks HH, that was hilarious! If only that little ratbag would ever
    > read it... which I doubt, since all he ever does is make allegations,
    > email people telling them to read the bible, and pose for publicity
    > shots.
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Yes, and he doesn't even use good grammar when he emails. LOL

    deene

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:30:34 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Here's a blog that actually contacted Jack and got some snide reponses from
    >him. Thought you would be interested. If you don't want me to send you
    >links like these, just let me know.
    >
    >http://keepyourkillingclean.blogspot.com/2005/02/jack-thompson-is-douche-bag.html

    What a farking joke. I cant believe the media gives this guy time of
    day.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:00:08 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >This is SO interesting and really rather funny despite the impact on The
    >Sims. Thanks for posting.
    >
    >http://illspirit.com/index.php?page=art_of_war

    I can't believe he actually demanded proof! Where is his proof
    concerning Sims 2?
    --

    Maxon wrote:

    > This is SO interesting and really rather funny despite the impact on
    > The Sims. Thanks for posting.
    >
    > http://illspirit.com/index.php?page=art_of_war

    Is this for real?

    T.

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Maxon wrote:
    >
    >> This is SO interesting and really rather funny despite the impact on
    >> The Sims. Thanks for posting.
    >>
    >> http://illspirit.com/index.php?page=art_of_war
    >
    > Is this for real?
    >
    > T.

    Sadly, I would have to say yes.
    This lawyer should be disbarred.
    He even makes ambulance chasers look good by comparison.
    He is dragging down the name of lawyer even further than what most people
    think about lawyers.

    I hope so.

    Davybear wrote:

    > "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >> Maxon wrote:
    >>> This is SO interesting and really rather funny despite the impact
    >>> on
    >>> The Sims. Thanks for posting.
    >>> http://illspirit.com/index.php?page=art_of_war
    >> Is this for real?
    > Sadly, I would have to say yes.

    All this, because of a joke? I'm not amused.

    T.

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:54:09 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >This lawyer should be disbarred.

    For a moment there I thought you meant dismembered... I like my idea
    better :-)
    --

    .... too busy playing to post much :)

Sims Games Video Games