anyone else with recommendations?
How's the cm 590, 690, thermaltake v9, element t?? Buying tomorrow so any help is appreciated.
I would go with the Coolermaster 690 for several reasons:
1. Tool-less design (you don't need screws to install hard drives, or 5.25" drivers (drives not controllers! you need screws if your installing controllers).
2. Great cooling.
3. Aesthetically pleasing.
The Thermaltake cases are kinda flimsy, not worth it.
Do you absolutely have to go with those cases because there's better alternatives :S?
Recommendation for $70 (Not in order):Raidmax Smilodon:
* 4 fans included: 2x 80mm, and 2x 120mm
* Intake fan for GPU not attached to side panel (can't yank the fan's wires off)
*Fold out motherboard (next best thing after a removable motherboard) makes it easy to work with.
* Option 80mm fan can be installed to cool the 3.5" drives.
* Optional 80mm for more hard drives.