question

How can i invite only one person for an outing let's say to a restaurant for
diner? Maybe it's just that i don't get it...and you can't ask some things
to a friend like what you want because when they say goodbye they
kiss.Jennifer Burb kissed Mary-Sue Pleasant....and John kissed Don
Lothario(ugh)doesn't make sense to me..by the way i didn't know that while
in university they could own a car i think it's cool.
5 answers Last reply
More about question

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:44:22 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
    wrote:

    >How can i invite only one person for an outing let's say to a restaurant for
    >diner? Maybe it's just that i don't get it...and you can't ask some things
    >to a friend like what you want because when they say goodbye they

    Either ask them in person to form a group, or make a group with just
    your sim and this one friend.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:43:17 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
    wrote:

    > Thank you Pegasus.You always have the answer...

    Probably because I play entirely too much LOL

    You're welcome :-)
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Too much? I am sorry, I don't understand these words in this context.

    ;')

    MM
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:43:17 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you Pegasus.You always have the answer...
    >
    > Probably because I play entirely too much LOL
    >
    > You're welcome :-)
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:20:49 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >Too much? I am sorry, I don't understand these words in this context.

    You're absolutely right, Madame. There's no such thing as too much
    Sims! Well... until you do like those korean guys who play Starcraft
    for 3 days straight and die... that would be too much :-\
    --

    "Ironically, Thompson's "source" for the Sims 2 controversy
    is none other than GTA modder illspirit of GTAGarage.com

Sims Games Video Games