NZXT Gamma Classic

Coolermaster 600w PSU

Gigabyte GA890-ud3h

AMD 965 B.E.

Corsair H50 cooling system

PNY 10666 1333Mhz 8g

SATA III OCZ Agility 60g OP/sys

Mechanical drives etc.

Ok so I tried AMD overdrive auto tune the volts went right up to 1.525? isn't that a little too high? So I stopped it and read up on the BIOS O.C.ing and have a 3hr prime95 stable 4.0Ghz @ 1.475v and that seems to be working well but what I didn't know is that the memory goes up along with the cpu! grrr! (Also I should have mentioned this but my ram does not match so instead of running them interleaved which was causing all sorts of problems with the O.C.ing. Now I run them ganged and she's running very well. I set my temp warning to 60c (thats as low as I can set it) in the 3hrs I ran prime95 she only beeped at me once. On a side note though I have had my 965 B.E. to over 70c and it just keeps working! AMD for life! But back to the topic at hand. Is there any of you fine computer nerds (I'm one of them) have this setup or a similar rig? I was hopping that someone had already done the leg work and knows what works well with this setup or a similar one. Any help would be great but if I have to I will attempt all the fine tuning myself it just makes me nervous .
Thanks to all for responses and help.

Easyest way to OC from where you are is set everything back to default, set your memory to what its spec should be, set your voltage to 1.475, increase the CPU multiplier (this does not affect the RAM) in steps until you get to what you wanted or it becomes unstable. You ,can tweak other settings after that if you want.