cianide522

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I Need Help Adjusting This Order, I Need To Atleast Have 500 Gb Of Hdd Space And Possibly And A Bit More Ram, When I Tried To Process The Order There Was An Issue With My Bank And Now Have To Pay By Paypal, Unfortunatly Some Of The Discounts Have Been Changed, So If Someone Could Make A Few Suggestions I Would Appreciate It...

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Next Week At The Latest

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Music Mixing, Music Storage, Web Browsing, File Transfering

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: All Parts Needed

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Newegg.com And Up For Other Websites With A Decent Deal

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States, Texas

PARTS PREFERENCES: Use To Intel But Looking For A Amd Build For Price Purposes

OVERCLOCKING: No Need

SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No Need

MONITOR RESOLUTION: Looking For A Monitor Aswell, No Real Performance Type Needed, Just Something Cheap And Lcd If Possible

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: We Are Working On A Budget Of Less Than 700, So The Lower We Can Go The Better, There Will Be No Gaming So No Need For A High End Video Card Just A Basic Video Output.

Motherboard And Ram
Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333, ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G

Case, PSU, HDD
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F2 HD154UI 1.5TB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5, Antec Three Hundred + BP430 Black Steel, 430W Power Supply

Cpu
AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz

Os
Windows Vista Os 64bit

Dvd Burner(Sata Model)
LG DVD Burner Black SATA Model GH22NS50