Temporary GTS 250 (my 5970 has been backordered ;_;)
* Anyhow, I`ve put only 3 DIMM in A1 B1 C1 (oj slots)
* I`ve properly connected 8pins and 24pins...
* I only have my SSD connected in SATA1
* All fans are running...
* All jumpers are at default
* PCI-E 6pin is properly connected on the GTS 250
* GTS 250 is in PCIx16 slot..
Everything powers on properly, but no sound nor display >_<
any idea where it could have went wrong?
I have no idea how I can possibly flash bios with no display though? @_@ nor find out what bios version I have without being able to see anything >_<. But I'd guess it is old version since BIOS update has released like 15 days ago... (NCIX probably still sending boards that are in stock)