Reformatting XP from an installation from Win7

Somebodyy

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Hello, Recently I've been trying to get Windows 7 home premium working on my computer, So i installed it(without the CD). And it was working great, until the installing froze and couldn't continue. there was no other way other than the fact i had to restart my computer. When i restarted it, It gave me a list of options that i could do:

Earlier Versions of Windows
Windows 7
Microsoft windows recovery Console

Since i wanted my old XP back other than Windows7, I chosen the first Choice. When i clicked it, it sent me to

Microsoft Windows XP(TM) Recovery Console.

A little bit down, it had 3 options

1: D:\I386
2: D:\MiniNT
3: C:\Windows

The first & second option wouldn't work. So, i chosen the 3rd option.
When i picked the 3rd Option, it said
"Type the Administrator password:" Which i had never had on my system. I was concerned if i was "hacked" and someone had put a password on my system. So i couldn't continue using that option.

So, i restarted my comp once more, and picked the "Windows 7" option, which was the only thing that worked. After it booted up, it said this

"Setting up Services"

Then, an error box popped up and said.

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, Click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation"

Even when i tried using safe mode, i couldnt login. Everything was running from C:/Windows, and since my XP was on a folder named like "C:/Windows.Old" or something, i couldnt access it.
"
So, i tried doing F10, and a system restore, which only leads to "Microsoft windows recovery Console " Which didnt work when i tried it.

And i have said, that i dont have the Recovery disk, as i have lost the disk needed for my Computer.

Does anyone know my solution that can be fixed?
or does anyone know how i can get a copy of the disk?

Somebodyy

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Yes, I'm aware of re-installing Windows XP, but i don't have the installation disk anymore, i've had this computer for awhile. Is there any other way i can get the disk?