Nightlife+University dorm problem

I'm having a problem with university now, after installing Nightlife.
Namely that people living in the dorm are getting trapped inside other
people's rooms, and unable to find their way out. Happened twice so
far.

Is this an old bug? Anyone else getting it? I'll do a test run later
with a fake sim and cheats removed.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:39:34 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>I'm having a problem with university now, after installing Nightlife.
>Namely that people living in the dorm are getting trapped inside other
>people's rooms, and unable to find their way out. Happened twice so
>far.
>
>Is this an old bug? Anyone else getting it? I'll do a test run later
>with a fake sim and cheats removed.

I'm up to six different university bugs now... with this one sim, wow.

Ghost people, frozen people, weird glowing orb, always specular halo,
and assignment under the floor and last but not least... people locked
inside wrong rooms. Without the door actually being locked...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

That's strange, I've been playing in university some today & last night
& haven't had any problems. I've also been using Carrigon's College
Helping hand & still no problems. I've been playing a dorm of 6 people.
I've been in control of 2. I'd like to know the reason why you're having
problems too?

deene

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:34:42 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>That's strange, I've been playing in university some today & last night
>& haven't had any problems. I've also been using Carrigon's College
>Helping hand & still no problems. I've been playing a dorm of 6 people.
>I've been in control of 2. I'd like to know the reason why you're having
>problems too?

It's especially funny cause I never had any of these problems, most of
which are quite wellknown, before.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

You didn't mention what hacks you have Guardian! Could it be a conflict
of something?

good luck...deene

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:55:20 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>You didn't mention what hacks you have Guardian! Could it be a conflict
>of something?

Move all of them out just to be sure... ack.
--

"Ironically, Thompson's "source" for the Sims 2 controversy
is none other than GTA modder illspirit of GTAGarage.com