Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Front Panel
  • Cases
  • Fan
  • Components
Last response: in Components
January 5, 2010 6:22:05 AM

I have an X-case with multicolored fans top and left side of case also with a front panel with an inscribed letter i that changes color and two front lightstrips on the right and left sides of this case. Anybody have an idea where I can find more of these cases? I got it as a gift in 2001 and never assembled it until November of 2009. Any help to track this case down would be helpful, since when I did a search, nothing was helpful to me to identify who makes it and where I can get another one.

Thank you.
My e mail is airwolfflies@yahoo.com

More about : case computer case top mounted fan side mounted fan front panel

a b ) Power supply
January 5, 2010 12:20:55 PM

Um...go to x-case.co.uk?
m
l
January 5, 2010 1:55:00 PM

There are millions of cases, and case-configuration (Fans / Opening etc.) So it's pretty impossible to track this case.

You also claim that you got this case 9 years ago, the manufacturer could have bankrupted 10 times until now.

As I said, it's pretty impossible unless there is anybody in here that has the same case and knows where to buy it. (if still exists, of course.)

The only idea that comes up in my mind, is that you will go to several computer stores (2-3), show them the case that you want and ask them for it. If they don't have this specific one, and your time is too valuable, I would recommend you to compromise and take the one that is the most similar to the one you own.
m
l
Related resources
January 5, 2010 9:32:40 PM

LePhuronn said:
Um...go to x-case.co.uk?

I already did a search and I came up with the same link. It was not useful to me. But I will keep on looking for a solution. Thanks, anyway.

airwolfflies
m
l
May 31, 2012 7:16:42 AM

airwolfflies said:
I have an X-case with multicolored fans top and left side of case also with a front panel with an inscribed letter i that changes color and two front lightstrips on the right and left sides of this case. Anybody have an idea where I can find more of these cases? I got it as a gift in 2001 and never assembled it until November of 2009. Any help to track this case down would be helpful, since when I did a search, nothing was helpful to me to identify who makes it and where I can get another one.

Thank you.
My e mail is airwolfflies@yahoo.com

I have this exact same case that I got from a co-worker but don't know where to find it as well. Its missing one of the front panels and not sure what went there possibly a 3.5 floppy with sd card reader ??? Let me know what you come up with.
cybex42@gmail.com
m
l
a c 105 ) Power supply
May 31, 2012 7:26:50 AM

post a pic of aforementioned case, a visual will help identify it more eaily, and please remove your email addresses from your posts, Toms T&c's prohibit their posting
not being a downer, just don't want you getting grief unneccessarily
Moto
m
l