Which cooler is the best?

i am searching the best cooler to replace my stock cooler for my am3 socket cpu. among cooler master V8, cooler master aquagate s1, thermal take spinq, and zalman CNPS9700, which is the best? my budget is around 50-70 USD.
10 answers Last reply
More about which cooler best
  1. Are you only limited to the coolers listed? The Titan Fenrir is one of the best HSF you can get and probably falls into your budget.
  2. mi1ez said:
    Are you only limited to the coolers listed? The Titan Fenrir is one of the best HSF you can get and probably falls into your budget.


    not really, its just those cooler are easy to find at my place. anyway, nice suggestion from u. :D
  3. Thermalright Ultra and True Black are something which you should consider in your list.
  4. hell_storm2004 said:
    Thermalright Ultra and True Black are something which you should consider in your list.

    would it perform better than cm v8 or zalman?
  5. Yes, Ultra 120 definitely beats the V8. Cant say about the Zalman. These two are one of the best coolers available in the market and are pretty affordable! The TRUE black looks cool too. Check some reviews.
  6. hell_storm2004 said:
    Yes, Ultra 120 definitely beats the V8. Cant say about the Zalman. These two are one of the best coolers available in the market and are pretty affordable! The TRUE black looks cool too. Check some reviews.

    thanks for your fact!:D
    i also found true copper, but it totally out of my budget..
  7. What is your budget?
  8. hell_storm2004 said:
    What is your budget?

    it is around 70USD. i just found zalman CNPS10X Extreme,its quite good with reasonable price... :)
  9. TRUE Black is $67! Check the link!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cooler Master Cooling Product