Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help me with Geforce 9400 Or ATI ....

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 29, 2009 5:08:02 PM

hello...
this is my first question on this great forum...
i wanna help with what Graphics Card Shall i buy ....
Geforce 9400 OR ATI Radeon HD 3850 OR any other card with these specifications of my PC...
actually i read about comparison between ATI 3850 and geforce 9400..
it says that ATi 3850 is better ....this is my pc specifications :

*GigaByte GA-P41-ES3G...
*2GB of RAM DDR2
*Inrel Dual Core 3.2,2MB

so pls help me..
I want a Graphics card for movies and games ..and for Samsung 18.5inc screen "SyncMaster 933 LCD panel"
DOes My MotherBoard support CrossFire...oR tha thing for Nvidia

More about : geforce 9400 ati

October 29, 2009 7:19:28 PM

oh...common Guys 15 views...........and NONE Reply
please ........help me
m
0
l
a c 177 U Graphics card
October 29, 2009 7:46:28 PM

No contest, 3850 is far faster.
Your motherboard is for a single card only, it does not support Crossfire or SLI.
Why the old Redeon? The newer cards offer better performance with a much lower power requirement.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 30, 2009 10:39:40 AM

Quote:
Minimal card would be HD4670 it is about equal with the 3850 but not nearly as power hungry.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 0HD%204670

well,thank you very much

Quote:
Go with a Radeon HD 4670, beats the 3850 in most benchmarks, costs a lot less, and consumes very little power.

512mb Sapphire Radeon HD 4670: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6814102854


thak you edeawillrule but this card is GDDR3 ....Idon't think My motherboard support it...


Quote:
No contest, 3850 is far faster.
Your motherboard is for a single card only, it does not support Crossfire or SLI.
Why the old Redeon? The newer cards offer better performance with a much lower power requirement.


really thanks , but what do you mean by saying "Why the old Redeon? The newer cards offer better performance with a much lower power requirement"
by the way hd4670 also supports cross fire .....
but what about Geforce 9400 1GB is it good....
OR shall I go on and buy hd4670 instead of 3850 OR Geforce 9400 ....For my samsung screen "SyncMaster 933 LCD panel 18.5inc"




m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 30, 2009 10:54:55 AM

sekaroz said:
Quote:
thak you edeawillrule but this card is GDDR3 ....Idon't think My motherboard support it...
Quote:

Graphics memory has nothing to do with system memory, so it would work just fine

i would say get the 4670
m
0
l
October 30, 2009 11:47:17 AM

mindless728 said:
Graphics memory has nothing to do with system memory, so it would work just fine

i would say get the 4670


ok thanks..
but i have some questions please ..
*is the HD 4670 ideal for 1360 x 768 Monitor Resolution "my Monitor"??
*does gigabyte motherboard GA-P41-ES3G Support it???
*what about the CrossFire that this Card support it .....my motherboard doesn't support this technology ...so is it necessary to use it with HD4670??
*can i use the 3d features of windows 7 or Vista...??
and sorry for my nooby questions but i gotta know.....
thank you all .... :)  :hello: 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 30, 2009 2:35:16 PM

sekaroz said:
ok thanks..
but i have some questions please ..
*is the HD 4670 ideal for 1360 x 768 Monitor Resolution "my Monitor"??
*does gigabyte motherboard GA-P41-ES3G Support it???
*what about the CrossFire that this Card support it .....my motherboard doesn't support this technology ...so is it necessary to use it with HD4670??
*can i use the 3d features of windows 7 or Vista...??
and sorry for my nooby questions but i gotta know.....
thank you all .... :)  :hello: 


1. It'll work wonderfully at that res, I used it at 1440x900 for a long time and it never hiccuped in any games whatsoever. Now I use it at 1920x1080 and it hiccups a lot xD
2. If it has a Pci-e slot it supports it
3. Nope it's not necessary at all
4. Of course
m
0
l
October 30, 2009 3:09:39 PM

edeawillrule said:
1. It'll work wonderfully at that res, I used it at 1440x900 for a long time and it never hiccuped in any games whatsoever. Now I use it at 1920x1080 and it hiccups a lot xD
2. If it has a Pci-e slot it supports it
3. Nope it's not necessary at all
4. Of course


ok Really thanks.....thanks a lot
but i have one other question....

what about the connector between my monitor and HD4670....
do they work good with each others???
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 30, 2009 3:21:43 PM

sekaroz said:
ok Really thanks.....thanks a lot
but i have one other question....

what about the connector between my monitor and HD4670....
do they work good with each others???


The one I linked to earlier has 1 VGA connector, 1 DVI connector, and 1 HDMI connector. So out of those three your monitor will be taken care of lol
m
0
l
October 30, 2009 6:20:52 PM

edeawillrule said:
The one I linked to earlier has 1 VGA connector, 1 DVI connector, and 1 HDMI connector. So out of those three your monitor will be taken care of lol


lot of thanks dude you've really helped me...
but what about the price....????
which one is cheaper ...????
sorry for lots of questions
thank you :hello:  :)  :D 

m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 30, 2009 8:54:40 PM

sekaroz said:
lot of thanks dude you've really helped me...
but what about the price....????
which one is cheaper ...????
sorry for lots of questions
thank you :hello:  :)  :D 


The 4670 is the best value gpu on the market. The 9400 GT is cheaper but is meant for very minimal use.
Go with the 4670 :D 
m
0
l
October 31, 2009 9:03:40 AM

edeawillrule said:
The 4670 is the best value gpu on the market. The 9400 GT is cheaper but is meant for very minimal use.
Go with the 4670 :D 

ok ...dude i'll see
if the 4670 fit the budget...and thanks
m
0
l
November 1, 2009 11:18:56 AM

sry but i my country it's just too much expensive .....any other suggestions ....like GeForce 9500 or 9600 ???
please help me....
sorry for my nooby questions...
m
0
l
November 1, 2009 12:20:16 PM

9600 will do as well, forget about 9500
m
0
l
November 1, 2009 1:16:37 PM

thanks, but what are the stream processors for graphics card??
the geforce 9600 and radeon hd4670 are gaming cards...
are there any cards for videos and pics and for good quality picture without expensive price....
m
0
l
November 1, 2009 5:51:27 PM

oh common please.......................
m
0
l
!