Solved

Xp backup file

Hello,
i HAVE XP HOME DID NOT COME WITH A BACKUP FILE. HOW DO I GET THIS BACKUP FILE

jERRY
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about backup file
  1. Hello,

jERRY
  2. Quote:
    Hello,

jERRY

The backup function is not installed as default on XP Home. You can however, install it from the XP CD.
  3. Best answer

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Can't be done, I'm afraid, Padre - you would need to buy or borrow an XP Home CD to reinstall or to be able to run some repair options. However, there are alternative options - many Linux operating systems are free and as good as any Windows system.

Having found your way here - good move, by the way - if you post some details of your reason for needing to recover, someone will have some good ideas of how to fix thee existing system.

4. Quote:
    The backup function is not installed as default on XP Home. You can however, install it from the XP CD.

thank you so much & God bless you for your help

Jerry
  5. Thank you so much. I am 69 years old & also retired after 40 years of full time ministry. God is good

Jerry
  6. Rev Jerry Don Venable said:
    Hello,

jERRY
  7. Quote:
  8. Best answer selected by Rev Jerry Don Venable.
  9. This next topics has been merged by Area51reopened
    Xp backup file
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Backup Windows XP