Hi all!
I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that the
game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't find the
code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where it's supposed
to be in here? Thanks in advance.

Keri

"Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi all!
> I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
> this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that the
> game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't find the
> code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where it's supposed
> to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>
> Keri

Nevermind, I found it.

Keri

morgan

Keri wrote:
> Hi all!
> I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
> this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that the
> game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't find the
> code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where it's supposed
> to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>
> Keri

On the back of the user's manual, near the top of the page?

Morgan

"Morgan" <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote in message
> Keri wrote:
>> Hi all!
>> I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
>> this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that
>> the game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't find
>> the code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where it's
>> supposed to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Keri
> On the back of the user's manual, near the top of the page?
>
> Morgan

Thanks Morgan. I did find it. I must really be tired because I looked
everywhere but on the back cover of that book for it. And then duh, I turn
the book over and there it is. Anyway, thanks anyway.

> "Morgan" <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote in message
>> Keri wrote:
>>> Hi all!
>>> I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
>>> this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that
>>> the game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't
>>> find the code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where
>>> it's supposed to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Keri
>> On the back of the user's manual, near the top of the page?
>>
>> Morgan
>

> Thanks Morgan. I did find it. I must really be tired because I looked
> everywhere but on the back cover of that book for it. And then duh, I
> turn the book over and there it is. Anyway, thanks anyway.

Well, after the original game and 7 expansions with the number all on the
back of the jewel case, then the Sims 2 and its first expansion with the
number on the jewel case, we've gotten used to it being on the jewel
case...so it's understandable if you can't find it. (I know it threw me off,
too)

Keri wrote:
> "Morgan" <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote in message
>
>>Keri wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all!
>>>I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
>>>this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that
>>>the game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't find
>>>the code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where it's
>>>supposed to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>>Keri
>>
>>On the back of the user's manual, near the top of the page?
>>
>>Morgan
>

> Thanks Morgan. I did find it. I must really be tired because I looked
> everywhere but on the back cover of that book for it. And then duh, I turn
> the book over and there it is. Anyway, thanks anyway.
>
> Keri

Enter your 10^24 serial number and put that manual in your safety
deposit box or you might have to buy a new game if windows unimaginably
needs to be reinstalled.

shawn modersohn wrote:
> Enter your 10^24 serial number and put that manual in your safety
> deposit box or you might have to buy a new game if windows
> unimaginably needs to be reinstalled.

If you register it you can get the code later I thought if you need to.

Gareeth

"Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Morgan" <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote in message
>> Keri wrote:
>>> Hi all!
>>> I just purchased Nightlife at Walmart's tonight. (I have the receipt so
>>> this is not a request for anything illegal.) But, the problem is that
>>> the game came in this new type of box and I for the life of me can't
>>> find the code in here anywhere. Can someone point it out as to where
>>> it's supposed to be in here? Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Keri
>> On the back of the user's manual, near the top of the page?
>>
>> Morgan
>

> Thanks Morgan. I did find it. I must really be tired because I looked
> everywhere but on the back cover of that book for it. And then duh, I
> turn the book over and there it is. Anyway, thanks anyway.
>
> Keri
I had trouble myself finding it when mine arrived at the house the other
day. I turned the box over and over, looked at the CDs, then realized it
was on the back of the booklet. I felt like they were trying to hide it.

--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com

The funny thing is when you loaded the game and it asked for the number, it
told you exactly where to find it on screen.

Best wishes
maxon

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Well, after the original game and 7 expansions with the number all on the
> back of the jewel case, then the Sims 2 and its first expansion with the
> number on the jewel case, we've gotten used to it being on the jewel
> case...so it's understandable if you can't find it. (I know it threw me
off,
> too)

morgan

Gareeth wrote:

> shawn modersohn wrote:
>
>>Enter your 10^24 serial number and put that manual in your safety
>>deposit box or you might have to buy a new game if windows
>>unimaginably needs to be reinstalled.
>

> If you register it you can get the code later I thought if you need to.
>
> Gareeth

If you can get online and get through to Maxis. You're best off making
sure it's on the manual, the CD, the jewel case, engraved across the
bottom of your monitor, and tattooed on your spouse's forehead, as well
as being registered.

Morgan

Janice

Do what I do, write it on the CD/DVD. If you lose that you're out of luck
anyway. Use one of those special markers.