More bizarre bugs...

Uhm... the windows on one of my houses has dissappeared. But only
those that were placed on a diagonal. Sigh.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Guardian Pegasus wrote in alt.games.the-sims:

> Uhm... the windows on one of my houses has dissappeared. But only
> those that were placed on a diagonal. Sigh.

You may have inadvertently tweaked something with moveobjects on. Try
setting moveobjects off, then clicking with the hand where the windows
are supposed to be to see if you pick them up (and in that case, place
them again).

Or not, as the case may be: it could be something entirely different.
But it's simple enought that it's worth trying, it happened to me
earlier today.

--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language
is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't
just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle
their pockets for new vocabulary."
-- James Nicoll, rasfw

On 19 Sep 2005 21:02:25 GMT, "Anna Mazzoldi" <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie>
wrote:

>You may have inadvertently tweaked something with moveobjects on. Try
>setting moveobjects off, then clicking with the hand where the windows
>are supposed to be to see if you pick them up (and in that case, place
>them again).
>
>Or not, as the case may be: it could be something entirely different.
>But it's simple enought that it's worth trying, it happened to me
>earlier today.

Yeah, but it's not just one window, and it doesn't even partially show
up, after I move out families, diagonal windows just disappear all
together! :-(
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?