New "Call to meal" interaction

Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner... of
course.. it'll come up two dishes short, but hey.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Wow that is useful!!!

    --
    Rhiannon
    > Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
    > clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner... of
    > course.. it'll come up two dishes short, but hey.
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Yea! Thanks for that!

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:06:14 -0400, "Rhiannon" <boxall_1@sympatico.ca>
    wrote:

    >Wow that is useful!!!

    It even works if they're asleep :-D

    Finally they can have proper meals together.
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    >Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
    >clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner... of
    >course.. it'll come up two dishes short, but hey.
    >--
    >

    >"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    >such perverted things in a children's game!"
    >-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    I *LOVE* Nightlife, I've only had it a couple of days so haven't seen
    everything yet, but what I have seen is GREAT!! :) I love the new
    "manage groups" (now your Sim can socialize with a few pals until the
    wee small hours), the cars (obviously), the new "close dancing", and--
    and-- the card table ROCKS, (so do the cars when they Woohoo)lol, I can
    see me playing this a lot, I've put a couple of hacks back, Merola's
    painting,(which works Downtown) no friends needed for work, and Crammy
    Boys no blur hack from MTS2 (YAY), they all work fine, as does a few of
    the downloads I put back,(I'm being careful this time), the roof pitch
    cheat in build mode is a doddle, (at least for auto roofs) I hated how
    tall they were, I have them set at 20, and the maxMotive cheat works
    downtown as well, I particularly like the way the Sims sit at the bar to
    drink now,(all the while talking to their mates), 'tis so much more
    natural than standing at the side, (I want to be able to do that on
    residential lots) maybe someone will make a mod, :).

    ----Sandra

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
    > clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner... of
    > course.. it'll come up two dishes short, but hey.

    I love this! Honestly, those kids will do anything but come to dinner if
    they're not given engraved invitations! But what's this two dishes short
    thing? I haven't noticed that.

    Morgan

    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    The game gives you six servings and if you have more Sims, you're out of
    luck!

    deene

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
    > clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner...

    Thank God. That's always annoyed me.

    --
    --Cuth

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > Finally they can have proper meals together.

    Cool, I didn't know about this one! Of course, I haven't
    yet played a family with kids since I got Nightlife, but
    once I put Risky WooHoo back in, it's bound to happen ;)

    Laura

    deene wrote:
    > The game gives you six servings and if you have more Sims, you're out of
    > luck!

    I wonder why Maxis hasn't fixed this yet? That is so weird
    to me. Thank goodness for hacks!

    Laura

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > deene wrote:
    >> The game gives you six servings and if you have more Sims, you're out
    >> of luck!
    >>

    > I wonder why Maxis hasn't fixed this yet? That is so weird
    > to me. Thank goodness for hacks!
    >
    > Laura

    Ain't that the truth? It's very irritating!

    deene

    Guardian Pegasus wrote in alt.games.the-sims:

    > Wow, this one is totally cool! It saves me SO much time and effort! By
    > clicking the served meal, you can call the household to dinner... of
    > course.. it'll come up two dishes short, but hey.

    Yes, this was one of the really nice surprises of the expansion. I'd
    been wanting to do it for a long time...

    --
    Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

    "He must be very ignorant,
    for he answers every question he's asked"

    Sanantone wrote in alt.games.the-sims:

    > I LOVE Nightlife, I've only had it a couple of days so haven't seen
    > everything yet, but what I have seen is GREAT!! :) I love the new
    > "manage groups" (now your Sim can socialize with a few pals until the
    > wee small hours),

    This is indeed great -- and even better, they will tend to stick
    together, so you can *actually* have them all socialize rather than
    wandering about the lot doing their own thing and ignoring all their
    friends...

    > the cars (obviously),

    Well, I'm probably an outlier, but I could take them or leave them.
    Which doesn't mean that I haven't already given some of my Sims cars,
    of course :-)

    > the new "close dancing",

    Yes, this is cute.

    > and-- and-- the card table ROCKS,

    Tried it only once, haven't seen all the possibilities yet, but it's a
    neat idea, yes.

    > (so do the cars when they
    > Woohoo)lol,

    Haven't tried this one yet. The photo booth, now... (only slight
    disappointment, you can't actually take a picture while woohooing... it
    would seem such an obvious application... LOL)

    > I can see me playing this a lot, I've put a couple of
    > hacks back, Merola's painting,(which works Downtown) no friends
    > needed for work, and Crammy Boys no blur hack from MTS2 (YAY), they
    > all work fine, as does a few of the downloads I put back,(I'm being
    > careful this time),

    I haven't put any hacks back yet (except for the new no-blur hack from
    Quaxi), I'm waiting for authors' green flags -- which are starting to
    come in, but I haven't found the time to go finding them yet, too busy
    playing :-)

    OTOH, I haven't had any trouble (that I have noticed) with custom
    content. I have immediately re-enabled it after the first play session,
    and everything seems to be there (I have opened and played a number of
    houses with much custom content, not to mention Sims with custom
    clothes and hair/makeup).

    > the roof pitch cheat in build mode is a doddle,
    > (at least for auto roofs) I hated how tall they were, I have them set
    > at 20,

    What I like most is the variety that it allows, especially with the
    neighbourhood view.

    > and the maxMotive cheat works downtown as well, I particularly
    > like the way the Sims sit at the bar to drink now,(all the while
    > talking to their mates), 'tis so much more natural than standing at
    > the side,

    ....well, unless you've been to an Irish pub on Saturday night, then
    you'd be standing too... :-)

    All in all, me like.

    --
    Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

    A volte qualcuno perde una guerra.
    Purtroppo c'e' sempre qualcuno che la ritrova.

Sims Games World Of Warcraft Video Games