Sign in with
Your question

Multiple screens on display

Last response: in Motherboards
April 12, 2010 4:48:26 PM

Hello,
i have a problem wid the laptop display...it flickers and has multiple small screens...i have NVIDIA graphics card and it says its not working...error Code 43

Can anybody help me before i dump my laptop in the bin....

thanks

More about : multiple screens display

April 13, 2010 8:35:03 PM

also is the screen displaying normally even before window starts. like does the logo display right when you first turn the laptop on?
Related resources
June 27, 2010 6:54:10 PM

captaincharisma said:
also is the screen displaying normally even before window starts. like does the logo display right when you first turn the laptop on?

I have the almost the same problem.... my laptop display has 4 small horizontal screens... and it displays them even before the windows starts, the logo display it's also displayed in 4 horizontal screens... do you know how to solve this?
July 22, 2011 1:31:16 AM

Me too, my laptop has 4 small horizontal screens and will not start up , it tries to fix itself but then can't and turns off . Now my laptop very rarely will turn on right , with one screen , and if it can't fix itself I have tried doing the system restore successfully in the past but it doesn't work all the time. When I can log on successfully I eventually get my computer glitching then a get a Blue screen then when I turn it on little screens again . I have a hp pavilion Dv9000. HELP PLEASE ANYONE WITH SOLUTIONS
!