just installed the NL ,and to honest I had to reinstall the sims2 game
as I had stopped playing it .but nightlife has me interested again. Got
a simmie up and running on a nice (cheap ) site many to get used to the
game again ,well my sim and nina hit it off real well ,nina called and
invited simmie downtown ,very nice had drinks and dinner and sone dude
invited himself to dinner HUH? lol .Nina and my simmie got a cab and
went back to the place and te dude invited himself also the nerve lol
well there was some yacking and what not and my sim energy level was low
so had her in bed to relax ,invited nina to see what would happen ,was
surpised they could cuddle thats fast lol. meanwhile the guy was just
there hanging around.well my simwas about flatline on energy so off to
sleep she was sent .meanwhil for some reason nina and the guy got into a
very long fight and all this while the game was in fast forward because
my sim was sleeping .the best I can tell they went at it 3 times with
nina beating him everytime ,at least I thing those baby sounds he made
ment he was beat lol.after thisw over my sim woke up and both the guy
and nina said they have to go because they had something to deal
with.after playing nightlife I think im not gonna get as bored as before
and not because of the little (ha) fight

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:39:47 -0500, mikey_j@webtv.net wrote:

>just installed the NL ,and to honest I had to reinstall the sims2 game
>as I had stopped playing it .but nightlife has me interested again. Got
>a simmie up and running on a nice (cheap ) site many to get used to the
>game again ,well my sim and nina hit it off real well ,nina called and

Welcome back :-D
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?