darkreborn

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Hi guys i was looking to upgrade my stock cpu fan on a phenom 965. The problem is that i have a micro asus motherboard, ASUS M4A785-M AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131595) and i wanted to know if all HSF will fit on to it because its micro. Can you guys also give me any suggestion for a good HSF that will let me overclock my build safely and install properly. Should i try Overclocking with heat sink fan? Any feedback would be appreciated thank you.

Solution
Well, the others more cheap aren't good IMO. So, with this cooler I can get 4GHz with my X4 955.

And check the 2nd link that I post, is for install the Hyper 212+

darkreborn

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Thx saint! I am sorry i forgot to add that little information(sarcasm) :ouch: I have a pretty good COoler master MID tower ATX case. I do like coolermaster HSF and its a nice price. Any other ones that arent too costly and would fit on my tiny board before i pull the trigger and order this. Installing this could be a problem for me may b. I also dont want to put a HSF that will block my ram slots also but i dont think this one will.