NL in europe ....

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 18, 2005 7:48:38 PM

Maybe I'm not able anymore to search for something in web sites, but I
didn't found anything about the release date of NL in Europe in
sims2.com ...

it has been already released ? (With 'multilingual' support ? )

Thank you !

--
Bye
Sky

More about : europe

Anonymous
September 18, 2005 7:48:39 PM

Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
sometime. :)

Chris

"Sky" <skyNOdragonSPAM@emailPLEASE.it> wrote in message
> Maybe I'm not able anymore to search for something in web sites, but I
> didn't found anything about the release date of NL in Europe in
> sims2.com ...
>
> it has been already released ? (With 'multilingual' support ? )
>
> Thank you !
>
> --
> Bye
> Sky

Anonymous
September 18, 2005 7:48:40 PM

I got mine in the UK on 15th September

"Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
> Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
> sometime. :)
>
> Chris
September 18, 2005 8:29:26 PM

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:25 GMT Chris O'Malley wrote:

> Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
> Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
> sometime. :)

It has already been released in Germany

Dorte
September 18, 2005 10:06:09 PM

Dorte Schünecke scrisse ...
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:25 GMT Chris O'Malley wrote:
>
>> Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
>> Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
>> sometime. :)
>
> It has already been released in Germany
>
> Dorte

But it's the 'only-English' version ? Or there are other languages ?

Thank you

--
Bye
Sky

you can buy it already in the netherlands too...
and its all languages..

!