NL in europe ....

Maybe I'm not able anymore to search for something in web sites, but I
didn't found anything about the release date of NL in Europe in
sims2.com ...

it has been already released ? (With 'multilingual' support ? )

Thank you !

--
Bye
Sky

    Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
    Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
    sometime. :)

    Chris

    "Sky" <skyNOdragonSPAM@emailPLEASE.it> wrote in message
    > Maybe I'm not able anymore to search for something in web sites, but I
    > didn't found anything about the release date of NL in Europe in
    > sims2.com ...
    >
    > it has been already released ? (With 'multilingual' support ? )
    >
    > Thank you !
    >
    > --
    > Bye
    > Sky

    I got mine in the UK on 15th September

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:25 GMT Chris O'Malley wrote:

    > Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
    > Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
    > sometime. :)

    It has already been released in Germany

    Dorte

    Dorte Schünecke scrisse ...
    > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:25 GMT Chris O'Malley wrote:
    >
    >> Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
    >> Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around there
    >> sometime. :)
    >
    > It has already been released in Germany
    >
    > Dorte

    But it's the 'only-English' version ? Or there are other languages ?

    Thank you

    --
    Bye
    Sky

    you can buy it already in the netherlands too...
    and its all languages..

    "Sky" <skyNOdragonSPAM@emailPLEASE.it> schreef in bericht
    > Dorte Schünecke scrisse ...
    > > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:25 GMT Chris O'Malley wrote:
    > >
    > >> Last I heard NL is being released October 7th in Europe. Although
    > >> Internetadsales.com says October 9th in Europe, so it will be around
    there
    > >> sometime. :)
    > >
    > > It has already been released in Germany
    > >
    > > Dorte
    >
    > But it's the 'only-English' version ? Or there are other languages ?
    >
    > Thank you
    >

    > --
    > Bye
    > Sky