Can't Start Safe Mode

I have tried several times to restart in safe mode using
the F8 key. Windows XP Home Edition just starts
normally. Can't get to Safe Mode. Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about start safe mode

    The timing of the F8 key can be tricky. You want to be sure to have it
    pressed right before the boot screen comes up.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "lesfr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried several times to restart in safe mode using
    > the F8 key. Windows XP Home Edition just starts
    > normally. Can't get to Safe Mode. Please help.

Configuration Safe Mode Microsoft Windows XP