Need New Fan(s), Suggestions?

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Recently I've finished building my new computer (Still YET to get my graphics cards -_____- but off topic.) Using the Thermaltake MK-1 Chaser case, which came with 3 stock fans, 1 140MM rear exhaust fan, and 1 200MM LED intake fan in the front, and another one for exhaust at the top, I've added a Coolermaster MegaFlow 200MM blue LED fan at the top for extra cooling and another on the side panel for VGA cooling (Unfortunately the blue LEDs from thermaltake and coolermaster don't match :c) But recently one of the rotors of the back exhaust fan broke off when I accidently stuck my finger inside it while it was in operation (I know -.- why would I even do that without firsthand\turning off the PC :pfff: ) but I was trying to slip my keyboard and mouse cables through the holes at the top when one of my fingers went into the fan and one of the rotors just instantly snapped off and dropped into my PSU (which to my surprise didn't get screwed over because somehow the broken rotor didn't collide with the PSU's rotors, and rather just fell through them, odd eh?) Anyway I must sound like I'm rambling on now so I'll just quickly wrap this up in a few words, I need a new 140MM exhaust fan, preferably a blue LED one if possible, and there's also mesh in front of my 200MM fans which run at a low RPM, which I'm pretty sure affects the airflow, so any suggestions for really good 140MM/200MM fans? Blue LED's, if possible.