Inicio Limpio windows xp professional 5 1 build 2600

Charles Mahoney

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
I run an old computer and it has Windows XP pro 2600 on it I need a copy to use to run Scan now in command prompt . and I am the only one that works at home so I am always broke lol but I make it . no gov. help
but there has got to be a way to get a free D/L for this reason .
thanks

Would help if you post what the issue is you are having. Are you trying to get an XP disk to run the sfc command? Don't need the disk for that. Do a search on the C drive for it, select to search in hidden and system files. Can run it off your system.

If it asks you for the CD, means you need to get one. Having no money is not a criteria to get a free anything (or at least should not be, you need to at least be in the country illegally AND have no money for that), but you may be able to find an XP ISO on the web, or borrow a disk from a friend.

Charles Mahoney

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012

I will try what you wrote and I will do a search. and I was born here no crimes record and have been married since I was 18 to the same woman 56 now , just in case you wonder the issue I am having is most windows media players will not work, they ether start up and then shut down or lock up. I can not play a smooth video like you tube but I did find a converter that will change the format to MPG and a light weight MPG player VLC player will not work any suggestions beside though out this old computer? Thank You