Nightlife Cleats

Don't feel bad, it happens to me all the time! :(

deene

meanornerywench wrote:
> Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
> I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.

No, he hasn't posted the cleats. Is there baseball in Nightlife? Golf?

--
--Cuth

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:01 GMT, "meanornerywench"
<mean@ornery.wench> wrote:

>Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
>I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.

Nobody can be everywhere and read everything! Not even me! LOL I do it
all the time. Better to get it one time too many than never at all :)
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:01 GMT, "meanornerywench"
> <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:
>
>>Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
>>I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.
>
> Nobody can be everywhere and read everything! Not even me! LOL I do it
> all the time. Better to get it one time too many than never at all :)
> --

I agree! I would rather see more than one post about something important
than no post at all. These posts go away or get lost in the shuffle.

deene