Nightlife Cleats

http://cheats.gamespot.com/cheats.html?pid=926595
6 answers Last reply
More about nightlife cleats

    Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
    I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.

    "meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> wrote in message
    > http://cheats.gamespot.com/cheats.html?pid=926595

    Don't feel bad, it happens to me all the time! :(

    deene

    meanornerywench wrote:
    > Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
    > I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.

    No, he hasn't posted the cleats. Is there baseball in Nightlife? Golf?

    --
    --Cuth

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:01 GMT, "meanornerywench"
    <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:

    >Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
    >I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.

    Nobody can be everywhere and read everything! Not even me! LOL I do it
    all the time. Better to get it one time too many than never at all :-)
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:01 GMT, "meanornerywench"
    > <mean@ornery.wench> wrote:
    >
    >>Sorry, looked further and GP had already posted them.
    >>I'm always a dollar short and a day too late, heh.
    >
    > Nobody can be everywhere and read everything! Not even me! LOL I do it
    > all the time. Better to get it one time too many than never at all :-)
    > --

    I agree! I would rather see more than one post about something important
    than no post at all. These posts go away or get lost in the shuffle.

    deene

    Thank you all, I feel better now. Much appreciated. You are all a great
    group of Simmers.

    "meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> wrote in message
    > http://cheats.gamespot.com/cheats.html?pid=926595

Sims Games Video Games