Sign in with
Your question

Mobo replaced-locked in manufactured mode. Help

Last response: in Motherboards
April 14, 2010 7:54:03 PM

Just had dell replace my mobo-Intel mobile core 2 duo T5600 1.83Hz. It powered up in Manufacturing Mode: Level 40. On site tech could not fix it. It says hit Fn-f to remove. I have bluetooth keyboard with function keys but obviously not fired up as system has not booted. I have USB keyboard but no function keys. Dell says they have to replace the mobo again to fix and this will be the 3 mobo in a month because the video card was the "real" problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this without another mobo replacement? Thanks
April 15, 2010 8:42:55 PM

belboy777 said:
Just had dell replace my mobo-Intel mobile core 2 duo T5600 1.83Hz. It powered up in Manufacturing Mode: Level 40. On site tech could not fix it. It says hit Fn-f to remove. I have bluetooth keyboard with function keys but obviously not fired up as system has not booted. I have USB keyboard but no function keys. Dell says they have to replace the mobo again to fix and this will be the 3 mobo in a month because the video card was the "real" problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this without another mobo replacement? Thanks

Dell tech came back today and replaced my mobo again and cleared my problem.
Thank you to all who looked at my problem. Case closed
m
l
!