Ok today I was on my computer and it was going kinda slow so I decided to delete some files to speed it up and while I was deleteing some things I accidentally deleted a main computer file so now every time I turn on my pc it just loads to the booting screen then it just turns black then restarts and I know I need the factory setting disk but the problem is I bought the computer a LONG time ago and I have no idea where the disk is at so I need help to see if theres an other way to fix it or something but PLEASE HELP.
Press and hold F8 key for 3 seconds after your computer initially powers on.
Once you see theAdvanced Boot Options menu (or hear a beep) you can stop.
Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
You should see drivers loading, this may take a few moments
You should then be at the Welcome Screen
Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges. Now you should download (free) MalwareBytes install, update then do a scan of your system in safe mode, to make sure it is indeed clean! Once the scan is done delete anything it finds.
Then simply reboot your PC to see if your issue has been resolved!
If NOT fixed then..
1) First of all disable the auto-restart option from your control panel settings.
2) Remove any recently installed maliciously software/add-on or any other application or toolbar.
3) Update the drivers.
4) Make it sure the error is not caused by the deficient power supply. You may try to change the power supply.
5) Conduct the registry clean up scan for quick fix of the problem.
6) Remove flashy games and/or untrusted antiviruses/antispywares. Conduct the security scan through the most powerful scanners only.
7) Try to cool down your PC as the overheating due to overuse of computer may result in system freezing and sudden restarting.