jsh1284

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
Simple question ... I am considering going with a new case for my system. I've had this Rosewill TU-155 mid-tower for a little while now and I was thinking about going with something with better looks. More room for hard drive expansion would be nice, too. I was thinking of going RAID-5 so yeah ...

My MAIN concern is I need something with great air-flow. Plus something easy to work on. Needs to have plenty of room for a 11.1 inch 5870 and maybe room for another down the road, as well. Oh, and keep it between $60-$100 if possible.

Anywho .. I just wanted to see what you guys and gals recommend as far as mid/full ATX towers go. I want something nice that I'll want to stick with for the life of my current build. I guess I can go a little over $100 as well if it's something really nice as well. But it would be great if you know of something cheaper.

cory1234

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2005

Dang, that is a good deal..

jsh1284

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
Cory, that case is PERFECT! Haha .. blue LED's which match my system's other LED fans .. plus the black is just badazz! Not only is it probably great when it comes to air-flow and functionality but it will match my desk, periphrials, and room perfectly. I've always liked how cases with black painted interiors looked, as well. The Antec 900 two is like that and I was almost ready to buy that one when my check gets into the bank but now that I've seen this bad boy I think I've found my new tower!