Nightlife is not very good.

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2005 12:17:13 AM

1. The nudity patch doesn't work anymore.
2. My students unexplicably changed their major.
3. I get stuck when loading Strangetown, it just goes on and on
playing irritable music.

I'm thinking of asking Maxis for my money back. I'll probably just go
with deleting it and loading up to university again.

More about : nightlife good

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 12:17:14 AM

"Kingsley Matthews" <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote
in message news:gpiri1hqg2j19t12q3pjda3loo3tv8cfhk@4ax.com...
> 1. The nudity patch doesn't work anymore.
> 2. My students unexplicably changed their major.
> 3. I get stuck when loading Strangetown, it just goes on and on
> playing irritable music.
>
> I'm thinking of asking Maxis for my money back. I'll probably just go
> with deleting it and loading up to university again.

Sorry to hear that. You need to tell us more, like, did you install with
downloads and/or hacks? What hacks are you using? Tell us more and maybe
somebody can help you to enjoy Nightlife! I love it myself.

deene
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:34:11 AM

I can't help with 2 or 3 but Quaxi released a nude patch that works just
like before - I tested it for about 8 hours yesterday with no problems:
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=754875#post7548...

"Kingsley Matthews" <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote in
message news:gpiri1hqg2j19t12q3pjda3loo3tv8cfhk@4ax.com...
> 1. The nudity patch doesn't work anymore.
> 2. My students unexplicably changed their major.
> 3. I get stuck when loading Strangetown, it just goes on and on
> playing irritable music.
>
> I'm thinking of asking Maxis for my money back. I'll probably just go
> with deleting it and loading up to university again.
September 19, 2005 5:51:47 AM

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:17:13 GMT, Kingsley Matthews

#1 Isn't really a problem anymore. Plus, there's supposedly a new
patch available at modthesims2.com

#2 Sounds serious, but are you sure your game is clean?

#3 Again... before you blame Maxis, you need to be sure your game is
clean. If you have any doubt, reinstall.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:19:56 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>"Kingsley Matthews" <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote
>in message news:gpiri1hqg2j19t12q3pjda3loo3tv8cfhk@4ax.com...
>> 1. The nudity patch doesn't work anymore.
>> 2. My students unexplicably changed their major.
>> 3. I get stuck when loading Strangetown, it just goes on and on
>> playing irritable music.
>>
>> I'm thinking of asking Maxis for my money back. I'll probably just go
>> with deleting it and loading up to university again.
>
>Sorry to hear that. You need to tell us more, like, did you install with
>downloads and/or hacks? What hacks are you using? Tell us more and maybe
>somebody can help you to enjoy Nightlife! I love it myself.
>
>deene

I'm using no jealousy, lizz love bed and nudity patches, should I
delete them?
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 4:38:17 PM

I'd get rid of the no jealousy and nudity patches. The love bed is supposed
to be ok.

Best wishes
maxon

!