Windows xp printer memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAN CHUN

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Why does my printer an HP 3820 keep on cutting out or only giving me partial prints..??

Is it because the file sizes for photos have grown so large like 15.1 mp and it can't sustain the loading..??

I have found that by cutting the computer system off[Windows XP] then pulling the plug on the printer often works but lately it does not seem to want to do this.
Can you advise before I go nuts..??
Thanks.

Stan Chun'New Zealand.

stanchun@google.com

Solution

I assume the printer was functioning ok, but now it does not, which would indicate a change was made to the driver. If you have never uninstalled the driver, then the old one is available in device manager to "roll back" to.

I assume the printer was functioning ok, but now it does not, which would indicate a change was made to the driver. If you have never uninstalled the driver, then the old one is available in device manager to "roll back" to.

Solution

STAN CHUN

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Yes the printer seems to be functioning okay.
I'll get my son to look at your suggestion as I am not up with this kind of technology.
If you asked me to fry rice it is a different and doable task.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand
18 April;, 2012.

STAN CHUN

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
HI There....
Thanks for your suggestion.
We tried the two methods advised with no success so my son is getting me a new computer system. He thinks mine is too old and the motherboard is gone..??
Stan Chun
New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.