Best thing about Nightlife for me

The new cheat to increase a family's money in Neighbourhood view.
Now I can buy any house I like immediately
eg: type
familyfunds <Name of family> <Amount>
I'm enjoying this expansion immensely!

Skeats
9 answers Last reply
More about best thing nightlife

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    > The new cheat to increase a family's money in Neighbourhood view.
    > Now I can buy any house I like immediately
    > eg: type
    > familyfunds <Name of family> <Amount>
    > I'm enjoying this expansion immensely!
    >
    > Skeats

    cool but please don't encourage use cheat because it will spoilt the fun
    anyway there 2 cool hack the one with money order send to sims are very
    good. Other one with ATM can withrdraw or send money from member of sims
    families....I never use one yet though...

    >cool but please don't encourage use cheat because it will spoilt the fun

    Why? I use every cheat gthere is in every game I play and it doesn't
    spoil my fun.

    "Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message

    >>cool but please don't encourage use cheat because it will spoilt the fun
    >
    > Why? I use every cheat gthere is in every game I play and it doesn't
    > spoil my fun.
    >

    >>anyway there 2 cool hack the one with money order send to sims are very
    >>good. Other one with ATM can withrdraw or send money from member of sims
    >>families....I never use one yet though...

    The money cheats are the only hacks I use as I like the game "as it is"
    otherwise.
    I did download a lot of objects, recolours, skins etc. but have not
    installed them again and am losing interest in them as the gameplay is
    becoming more enjoyable.
    Sometimes I like just to sit back and watch the action now.
    I missed meeting a Grand Vampire through playing the game too fast just now!
    He just left the building. Drat! and double Drat!!

    Skeats

    "Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message

    >>cool but please don't encourage use cheat because it will spoilt the
    >>fun
    >
    > Why? I use every cheat gthere is in every game I play and it doesn't
    > spoil my fun.

    Makes it *more* fun to me to use cheats!!!

    deene

    > The money cheats are the only hacks I use as I like the game "as it
    > is" otherwise.
    > I did download a lot of objects, recolours, skins etc. but have not
    > installed them again and am losing interest in them as the gameplay is
    > becoming more enjoyable.
    > Sometimes I like just to sit back and watch the action now.
    > I missed meeting a Grand Vampire through playing the game too fast
    > just now! He just left the building. Drat! and double Drat!!
    >
    > Skeats

    Speaking about recolours, skins, objects, I agree with you. I haven't
    installed any of those yet. Seems like with all EP's so far, there is
    quite a lot of stuff to furnish and decorate a home quite well and
    tasteful. :) I just wish I had my money back from TSR....I'd just
    gotten a membership with them right before Nightlife came out. Oh well,
    it isn't that much, but hey...that money could have gone for a pizza.
    BAHAHAHA LOL

    deene

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in

    Best thing about NL is that I can return it for a full refund.

    --
    Mike
    "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
    >
    > Best thing about NL is that I can return it for a full refund.
    >
    > --
    > Mike

    I'm sad about that. I find the gameplay much better and the AI action funny
    but I am using it without any cheats (except the money one) and no hacks.
    Could it be that one of those is mucking up the game for you?
    A few days play is not enough to know the depths of the game - I think
    myself.

    Skeats

    > "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
    >>
    >> Best thing about NL is that I can return it for a full refund.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike
    >
    > I'm sad about that. I find the gameplay much better and the AI
    > action funny but I am using it without any cheats (except the
    > money one) and no hacks. Could it be that one of those is mucking
    > up the game for you? A few days play is not enough to know the
    > depths of the game - I think myself.

    It's not about hacks. Bodyshop doesn't work. When I emailed Maxis
    about it, they replied, "we're sorry you are having trouble with
    bodyshop. Unfortunately, bodyshop problems are outside the
    boundaries of our support." At which point I decided that if they
    didn't even want to support their own friggin' software, then I
    certainly didn't want to support THEM.

    --
    Mike
    "If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an

    > "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
    >

    >> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    >>> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> Best thing about NL is that I can return it for a full refund.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mike
    >>
    >> I'm sad about that. I find the gameplay much better and the AI
    >> action funny but I am using it without any cheats (except the
    >> money one) and no hacks. Could it be that one of those is mucking
    >> up the game for you? A few days play is not enough to know the
    >> depths of the game - I think myself.
    >>
    > It's not about hacks. Bodyshop doesn't work. When I emailed Maxis
    > about it, they replied, "we're sorry you are having trouble with
    > bodyshop. Unfortunately, bodyshop problems are outside the
    > boundaries of our support." At which point I decided that if they
    > didn't even want to support their own friggin' software, then I
    > certainly didn't want to support THEM.
    >
    > --
    > Mike

    I haven't had problems with that. I enter it via the Specific Nightlife
    version via the Start Program's Panels as it is re-directed properly from
    there.
    It always takes a long time to load though even if there are no added skins
    ..
    keats

Sims Games Video Games