Best thing about Nightlife?

Mine is the cheat to add to the family funds in Neighbourhood view.

Now I can buy any house I like immediately!

familyfunds <Name of family> <Amount>

When I did that it didn't work, it showed up after I moved her in, but
not before. Will try again.
I also like the ability to shift click on visiting sims amd make them
selectable...that's a favorite of mine.

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> When I did that it didn't work, it showed up after I moved her in, but
> not before. Will try again.
> I also like the ability to shift click on visiting sims amd make them
> selectable...that's a favorite of mine.

Ok, now I think I understand. I had just been clicking on them, not
using the shift key. LOL Thanks for posting this. This will be very
useful.

deene

Your welcome :)
You also have to have the 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true'
activated from the neighborhood screen.