MSI or EVGA?

Hello,
I'm about to purchase all the parts for a new PC. I'm currently having trouble deciding on the mobo to go with. So far I've decided on
i5 750 CPU
OCZ 750tx PSU
4GB Gskill ECO ram (1600mhz),
Zalman CNPS10X Extreme CPU cooler for overclocking
Sapphire 5850 GPU
XCLIO Blackhawk case (really big lots of cooling)

My Mobo choice was originally the MSI P55-GD65 but I've had it recommended to check out the EVGA P55 LE 123-LF-E653-KR. These are similarly priced and I just want to know which might be a bit better quality wise but also easy to OC and will fit a huge CPU cooler. I also looked at the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD but it's a little over the price I want to spend.

Any help?

abhishekk89

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
though msi gd65 is an excellent board for overclocking... i'd give my vote to evga when it comes to build quality...

also if you have dual gpu setup i'd suggest the msi board since it has x8 x8 config on dual gpu while the evga board has x16 x4

That's the kicker, the PCI-e slots. For now I only will be running 1 GPU but I think a very likely future upgrade is to go crossfire 2 5850s in which case I will want the MSI board. It's a strange limitation and I'm not sure why so many boards I've been checking don't have the x16/x0, x8/x8 set up.