Apt Display(video card ATI) Driver for Windows 7..!!

sachin09

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
hi there..! my intel board D102GGc2....the problem is that i can't access my video card while running windows 7 enterprise... as a result i am not able to play games and also the aero feature sucks...!! can anyone point out the apt drivers for my board....?? would be a great help..!!

sachin09

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
sorry sir..... let me make it clear...... now i am using windows 7........now i can't play games ang also aero features sucks...!!! the reason told while playing a game is
1. the game is running in software rendering mode:hardware accelerator is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver,which could slow game performance,make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and the hardware accelerator is turned on
2.The current video card may support Aero with a driver that is compliant with the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM). Contact the manufacturer of your computer or video card for a WDDM-compatible driver.
i have intel D102GGC2 integrated motherboard...... pls note the graphics configuration showed in xp and 7 is differed by 128.......

so pls suggest me a sutable driver and help me to overcome the problem....pls.....

chechnyan

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
hi i did some research ,
you motherboard Graphic should be (ati radeon xpress 200)

while there is still no driver availble in AMD website for you're IGP
i came up with this link
this is a vista 32bit one
just try it if you , and tell me if it works with you

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Legacy/Pages/integrated_vista32.aspx?type=2.7&product=2.7.5.3.4.3.1&lang=English&rev=9.8&ostype=

^ Nope

I'm pretty sure that's an old shader model 2.0 IGP for one. Basically AMD is no longer releasing drivers for anything older than a DX10 board. You will simply have to use the Vista Drivers, or get a dedicated video card. Honestly even if you do get that IGP to work your video games are still gonna look crappy without a decent dedicated GPU.

chechnyan

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007

didnt they -->[AMD] decided to support old driver by every 6 month ,
as i remember the last supported catalyst driver for example x1900 is 8.12
maybe i am wrong her