sims 2 hair styles

hi there
I am looking for some nice hair for the sims 2 I am uni and nl as well.
I was wondering if some of you had some favorites you might like to share.
Thanks

What kind of hairstyles...female, male, up-dos, long, what are you looking
for?
and are you willing to go to a pay site? or do you want free?

Rhiannon
"wish_me_luck" <wicked_eyescs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi there
> I am looking for some nice hair for the sims 2 I am uni and nl as well.
> I was wondering if some of you had some favorites you might like to share.
> Thanks

Hi there
Well I was looking for some new meshes, Different styles for any sim Male
female and any age. I prefer free, but if the pay site is good i would
definately join.
thanks

T.S.R. is a pay site that has all kinds of stuff... and ModTheSims2 is free
and it's wonderful....has everything

--
> Hi there
> Well I was looking for some new meshes, Different styles for any sim Male
> female and any age. I prefer free, but if the pay site is good i would
> definately join.
> thanks

bfsougfogg

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
i have all the answers to sims questions, first u shold check out modthesims2.com they have hairstyles but once u find them thy arnt that cute, also annamariahsims2.com has really cute outfits but u cant download hair plus there u can tell if the outfits are for adult, teen, ect.....

but my big suggestion is xmsims.com because they have over 70 hairstyles that are really cute for male and female plus u dont need any of those really weird application like winRaR or whatever all u need is to have to abbility to unzip, they have instructions on how to do it

hope this helps!

ps: they are all free, but on some of them u have to make a account still free

rewindlabs

.....im sure there still looking for your answer 4 years later....