Sign in with
Your question

Audio device on high definition audio bus for windows xp sp3 free driver downloa

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Bus
  • Audio
  • Devices
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 12, 2012 7:37:20 AM

Hello,
after formatting my laptop and installed drivers, i get no sound with message: Audio device on high definition Audio bus.Please, kindly assist on how to solve this problem.

More about : audio device high definition audio bus windows sp3 free driver downloa

a b \ Driver
April 12, 2012 8:13:00 AM

CUTHBERT SWAI said:
Hello,
after formatting my laptop and installed drivers, i get no sound with message: Audio device on high definition Audio bus.Please, kindly assist on how to solve this problem.

Run services.msc - See is Windows Audio is set to Automatic and started.
m
l
April 17, 2012 12:02:08 PM

I downgraded from Windows 7 to Wxp and everything worked except for the yellow exclamation mark on "audio device on high definition audio bus". Six hours of reading every thread posted and I eventually found the solution. This seems to be a multimedia device, not just for sound. One post directed me to the Intel website to download Intel's driver updating tool. I ran this on my computer and it showed all drivers valid except for my video device. It offered an updated video driver for the Intel (R) HD Graphics Family, which I took and immediately solved the problem. No more exclamation marks!
m
l
!