Nightlife: Constantly running since marriage...

noname

If this has been mentioned, I apologize.

I created two sims and, with the help of the love potion, got them married
off pretty quickly. Odd thing is, now that they are married, Thomas *runs*
everywhere he goes, even if it's just a few feet away. Is this normal or is
he just that stoked? :p

noname

--
In learning to tolerate, and even appreciate
differences, we not only gain wisdom and

I don't know why that happens, it seems to be random and it has not
been related to getting married.
Sometimes after an age transition my Sim will start running every
where. Drives me crazy!
It always goes away after a bit..anyway for me it does.

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
>I don't know why that happens, it seems to be random and it has not
> been related to getting married.
> Sometimes after an age transition my Sim will start running every
> where. Drives me crazy!
> It always goes away after a bit..anyway for me it does.

If their aspiration level is platinum then they will run everywhere.

Davybear wrote:
> "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
>
>>I don't know why that happens, it seems to be random and it has not
>>been related to getting married.
>>Sometimes after an age transition my Sim will start running every
>>where. Drives me crazy!
>>It always goes away after a bit..anyway for me it does.
>>

> If their aspiration level is platinum then they will run everywhere.

I've had plenty of sims run and their aspiration level wasn't platinum.

I've had plenty of sims with a platinum aspiration level not run anywhere.

--
--Cuth

noname

> Davybear wrote:
>> "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I don't know why that happens, it seems to be random and it has not
>>>been related to getting married.
>>>Sometimes after an age transition my Sim will start running every
>>>where. Drives me crazy!
>>>It always goes away after a bit..anyway for me it does.
>>>

>> If their aspiration level is platinum then they will run everywhere.
>
> I've had plenty of sims run and their aspiration level wasn't platinum.
>
> I've had plenty of sims with a platinum aspiration level not run anywhere.

Same here. This one didn't start running til he was married. He's since gone
back to walking though.

noname

"noname" <justask@me.ok> wrote in message

> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Davybear wrote:
>>> "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message

>>> If their aspiration level is platinum then they will run everywhere.
>>
>> I've had plenty of sims run and their aspiration level wasn't platinum.
>>
>> I've had plenty of sims with a platinum aspiration level not run
>> anywhere.
>

> Same here. This one didn't start running til he was married. He's since
> gone
> back to walking though.
>
> noname

I think it depends on their active/lazy points.
Active Sims in a good mood will be more likely to run.

strider

>>> If their aspiration level is platinum then they will run everywhere.
>>
>> I've had plenty of sims run and their aspiration level wasn't platinum.
>>
>> I've had plenty of sims with a platinum aspiration level not run anywhere.
>

>Same here. This one didn't start running til he was married. He's since gone
>back to walking though.

No wonder. With a shock like that I would have started running too:)