douglasw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
Rate My Rig: Case Atec 900 custom window Watercooled Zalman Reserator1 v2 with custom external pump Waterblocks: Danger Den Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Intel i7 960 1366 8 Gb's OCZ Reaper PS3 2000 MHZ 2 Western Digital 10.000 rpm Veloci Raptors PSU: Kingwin Modular 1000 watt Mach 1 Video Card XFX ATi 5890 Sound Card - Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Extreme Gamer pro series Sound system Logitech Z-5500 Keyboard: Logitech diNovo Edge mouse: Logitech Anywhere MX Monitors: 2 Acer S242HL Led 24'' http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/dscf0374z.jpg/

Edit the text so its not an eyeball killing wall hehe,
I'd rate it as 4/10 myself, the zalman res loses you major points from me, but theres a fair stretch of life in that build yet so don't think I'm slamming you unfairly :p
Moto

douglasw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
No problem man...I like the Zalman sense i replaced the old pump im now able to turn up the heat... Plus theres one thing about my rig that different then any other water cooling rig especially like corsair.... mine is silent you dont hear any fans at all wining out and to me thats a plus i replaced the three fans that came with the case with the antec's new true quiet fans so having a computer that makes no noise is amazing..

HugoStiglitz

Distinguished
I know what you mean.

I love a quite rig. and for me its all about best performance at lowest noise. I hate going to a LAN and there will be those people who have CAR Thermo fans cut into the side of their case and they think its fully sick but sounds like.....a CAR.

No joke. if i could find the pic i would post it.

I had my system in an Antec 900 but then i got hold of an old ThermalTake Tai Chi to put it in so everything was contained within the case. It goes to the powder coaters next week to get a fresh look on life.

btw asking pple to RATE your system will always bring hostile responses as people take it as a "LOOK HOW AWSOM I AMZ" thread.

douglasw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
I don't mind the bad remarks..These people just dont realize i turned an old watercooling system into somthing thats just as good as anything on the market...Of course there will always be pros & coms to every system the new Corsair system are small but loud as hell but mine is a little bulky but silent you wouldnt believe how quiet my computer is and i can live with that...