Looking for older Antec case component, help?

opus20745

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2008
I'm trying to track down a 5.25 drive bay cover for my Antec 660AMG (Performance Plus Series). I believe the exact same part was used in the 1080AMG as well. I've tried contacting Antec directly, and they say they no longer have the part. I've been searching for several days online trying to track down one of these for purchase, but I CANNOT find this part anywhere. If anyone could provide a suggestion on where I might be able to purchase such slightly older computer parts, or if you could offer a suggestion on a suitable replacement (color match is not a necessity), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not familiar with that case but I'm sure it's the same size bay cover as any other case...no ? Try your local pc repair shop or pull one out of a case they may have in the garbage. they get pulled all the time to install a DVD-rom drive so they should be plentiful. As far as color goes, wipe it down with rubbing alcohol, lightly sand and paint it up.

LongBike

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Hey swifty_Morgan, Aloha
I am LongBike, I use Tom's alot too.
You mentioned some parts you need for a Antec case, Well I have as we say here ....... " parts like that."
Let me know what you need or dsend pictures in the email.

Drop me a line ...........Email is ........ (email edited out)