Hallo everybody! Help about graphic card

I'm about to buy lap top DELL studio, with processor 2.4 core2duo and 4 gb of memory..But I have doubt in one component.. It has ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 512MB, so Im wondering is this graphic card good for design and video work..and if somebody has experience with it, to give me advice..
Thanks a lot,
Vladimir.
7 answers Last reply
More about hallo everybody graphic card
  1. It should do fine for you. However if you are doing video/GFX design, I'd recommend a quad core proc instead.
  2. of course, quad core is better, but this was acceptable price and configuration.. I was just wondering about that ATI card.. I know that nVidia is more popular for graphics , but this one has 512MB memory, so due to that, I also think it shoud work..
    Thanks mate! V.
  3. ATI 4570 would be fine for what you do,if u were going to game then it was a different story
  4. vladimir80 said:
    I'm about to buy lap top DELL studio, with processor 2.4 core2duo and 4 gb of memory..But I have doubt in one component.. It has ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 512MB, so Im wondering is this graphic card good for design and video work..and if somebody has experience with it, to give me advice..
    Thanks a lot,
    Vladimir.

I have a Hp DV6 1154tx with c2d 2.4 , 4gigs of ddr2800,500gb hdd and mobility redeon hd 4650 1gb gddr3, It can play every games at maximum(Crysis not included) settings (as the resolution of lap is 1366x768)
  5. Well the OP asked about video works,however 4570 is a midrange card that can play games well at a resolution like 1366x768 or 1280x1024 with 0xAA though
  6. YA it will be fine for both gaming and video works! :)
  7. O great. Thanks people !!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product