KK

Hello,

I have The Sims version 1 .

I've been experimenting with 'The Sims Creator', and have 'created' a
completely new Sim and saved it with the name 'Travis'.

I don't understand how to add my new Sim to my game. If I enter the
neighborhood and select 'create a family', how do I find 'Travis'

With thanks for all your help

KK

Where did you create and save Travis?

Best wishes